All of our Custom Homes come with a 7-year Tarion Warranty.
Be cautions with any builder who does not offer Tarion. This is LAW for all home builders in Ontario.
RENOVATIONS & ADDITIONS
All of our Renovations and Additions come with a 3-year Workmanship Warranty.
This goes above and beyond the 2-year requirement as an accredited RenoMark Member.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & SITE SUPERVISION
Project Management and Site Supervision is required for a successful project. We have a Lead Carpenter assigned to each project and they are backed by the support of the office. Depending on the size and complexities of your project, the services include the following:
- Material take offs and ordering when required;
- Coordinating and reviewing deliveries;
- Coordinating and supervising sub-trades;
- Ensure site safety;
- Quality Control;
- Site Cleanliness;
- Time & Material tracking and regular reporting;
- Receive and review bids by sub-trades;
- Prepare comparative review of bids at the request of the client;
- Set a Project Budget estimate;
- Set a timeline estimate;
- Receive WSIB certificates, bonds and insurance policies for all contractors;
- Manage and update the schedule/calendar;
- Attend and report on site meetings with clients, major subcontractors and/or consultants when appropriate;
- Review construction specifications and plans;
- Regular site meetings;
- Conduct or coordinate systems demonstrations and maintenance procedure instructions;
- Receive the operating manuals, as specified, and provide to the client;
- PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) Report prior to the clients taking control of premises;
- 1 Year Inspection Report.
Building and renovating homes in a conscious manner is our specialty. If you have an event and you're looking for speakers to discuss any aspects of Conscious Building, we can provide this for you. Here’s a list of our experience which you can pull topics from: