All of our Custom Homes come with a 7-year Tarion Warranty.
Be cautious with any builder who does not offer Tarion. This is LAW for all home builders in Ontario.
RENOVATIONS & ADDITIONS
All of our Renovations and Additions come with a 3-year Workmanship Warranty.
This goes above and beyond the 2-year requirement as an accredited RenoMark Member.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & SITE SUPERVISION
Project Management and Site Supervision is required for a successful project. We have a Lead Carpenter assigned to each project and they are backed by the support of the office. Depending on the size and complexities of your project, the services include the following:
- Material take offs and ordering when required;
- Coordinating and reviewing deliveries;
- Coordinating and supervising sub-trades;
- Ensure site safety;
- Quality Control;
- Site Cleanliness;
- Time & Material tracking and regular reporting;
- Receive and review bids by sub-trades;
- Prepare comparative review of bids at the request of the client;
- Set a Project Budget estimate;
- Set a timeline estimate;
- Receive WSIB certificates, bonds and insurance policies for all contractors;
- Manage and update the schedule/calendar;
- Attend and report on site meetings with clients, major subcontractors and/or consultants when appropriate;
- Review construction specifications and plans;
- Regular site meetings;
- Conduct or coordinate systems demonstrations and maintenance procedure instructions;
- Receive the operating manuals, as specified, and provide to the client;
- PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) Report prior to the clients taking control of premises;
- 1 Year Inspection Report.
Building and renovating homes in a conscious manner is our specialty. If you have an event or podcast and you're looking for speakers to discuss any aspects of Conscious Building, we can provide this for you. Here’s a list of our experience which you can pull topics from: